Cerner Builder – Day of Treatment Powerplans
The Informatics Group is directly partnered with a Healthcare facility looking to fill a Cerner Consulting role for an Orders and Day of Treatment Powerplans Builder. This role is a contract role and will be a minimum of 12 months with possible extensions. This position is located in the Northwest.
The Orders and Powerplans build Consultant is responsible for communicating, collaborating and working to design and customize clients’ new or updated computer systems. The Consultant will support specific Cerner software services. The Consultant will communicate with and support clients on a day-to-day basis. The Consultant’s end goal is to support clients through Cerner upgrades, system changes and enhancements, and ongoing system maintenance, which can include system testing, troubleshooting, issue management, training and go-lives.
- Drives development of future state workflows leveraging Cerner’s standards
- Educates the client on design recommendations and configuration tasks to ensure their understanding and knowledge of maintaining workflows and content long term.
- Provides implementation process leadership for client work groups.
- Consults with client service line/department project teams (lab, radiology, Pharmacy) to gain agreement on benefit opportunities.
- Must have experience building Day of Treatment Powerplans, preferably for Oncology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience with Cerner Build
- Research Protocol build is a plus