NextGen Clinical Analyst
The NextGen Clinical Analyst with develop and manage requirements from beginning to end, creating and maintaining a requirements traceability matrix, documenting both current and future state workflows, reviewing requirements for each deliverable, assisting with documenting process updates in cooperation with business units, communicating defect remediation plans and participating in go/no recommendations for clinical areas.
As a NextGen Clinical Analyst you will work with a project team comprised of dedicated core team members including program sponsors, program managers, organizational change manager, capability manager, functional analysts, business analysts, technical resources and end-users in social services and public health facilities, and correctional facilities.
*This opportunity is a 1-year project with possible extensions*.
- B.S. or B.A. degree (4-year degree) or equivalent experience in similar role
- Strong clinical analysis and team leadership skills deploying enterprise-wide solutions
- Ability to document concise requirements for the solution with the goal to reduce custom code to the extent possible while meeting the complex requirements of each department.
- Expertise in MS Office and Microsoft Visio
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with and through others internal and external to the project team.
- NCP Certification and 2+ years of Nextgen clinical analyst experience
- R.N. or previous analyst experience in healthcare organizations, EHR (electronic health records) or other clinical health records system
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to translate strategy into executable, tactical plans.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work in ambiguous situations.