The client is seeking a Senior Systems Architects to provide system and enterprise architectural services for the client Health Benefits Exchange (HBX) system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops systems, infrastructure, database and data models to build enterprise system architectures.
- Develops and implements plans for migrating architectures.
- Develops technical reference models to include hardware and software standards.
- Implements integrated software, hardware, cloud and mobile solutions to meet HBX system requirements.
- Provides direction and supervision to the IT team members in implementing coding strategies, system development processes, architectural planning, system integration testing and implementation.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of system architecture, provides innovative code development approaches, supports programming, database development and application integration efforts.
- Provides direction and support for all system testing efforts including unit testing, load testing, end-to-end testing, validation testing and user acceptance testing.
- Works with developers to define, build consensus around, and implement enterprise system and application architecture to ensure performance, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, and application integration with external systems.
- Provides guidance for the implementation of enterprise systems and applications architecture, including HBX Platforms, Mobile Applications, Cloud Integrations and Salesforce Applications.
- Adhere to all security, change control and Project Management Office (PMO) policies, processes and methodologies.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience with architecting large scale Java enterprise solutions.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience as a Systems Architect or as a Solutions Expert developing and/or supporting federal or state based market places.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful).
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in Java/J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in ETL tools, such as Informatica.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in document management systems.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with PostgreSQL/SQL databases and establishing data warehouses or data integration solutions.
- Knowledge of JBOSS application servers and Fuse ESB.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related Discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in architecting complex enterprise systems performing all aspects of system architecture.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience with EDI transactions sets such as 834/8001, 999 and TA1, SOA, EDI and EAI Applications.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with EDI validation tools such as Edifecs, WTX/WMB/IIB or EDI X12 files.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in iOS or Android application development with experience in deploying and managing mobile applications on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in working with 270/271 Health Care Eligibility Benefit Inquiry and Response transaction.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with Corticon implementing and/or maintaining health exchange systems to cater to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) eligibility rules.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with providing enterprise database solutions and data warehouse management.
- In-depth understanding of 834/8001 enrollment transactions including Adds, Terminations, Cancellations and Life events.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with Integrated Eligibility, Affordable Care Act or similar large Health and Human Service enterprise level Applications.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working with the PMO processes, policies and procedures.