Our client is seeking a Testing Specialists to provide User Acceptance Testing and related services for the client Health Benefit Exchange (HBX) system
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate verbal and written requirements/functional specifications into effective test cases/scenarios in order to conduct integrated, scenario-based User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of a complex healthcare system.
- Create test cases to be used in testing business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Develop and identify test data for test scenarios.
- Execute test cases and document results of the execution.
- Document defects identified during test case execution and work with developers to resolve the defects.
- Create a test plan and a test calendar to coordinate testing within the project and establish time-lines for successful completion.
- Assist in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Work with stakeholders and management to resolve issues and validate requirements within their specific areas of responsibility.
- Conduct quality assurance activities such as peer reviews of test cases, test plans, and test case execution results.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience as a User Acceptance Tester.
- Strong testing and analytical skills with keen attention to details.
- Strong knowledge of the functional aspects of a Health Benefit Exchange system or State Based Marketplace (SBM) systems.
- Experience in Quality Assurance (QA) related functions.
- Demonstrated ability to test healthcare/marketplace applications.
- Proven experience working effectively and collaboratively with stakeholders from multiple functional teams of the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related Discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience as a JAVA/Web application tester on complex and dynamic, multi-agency technology projects within the healthcare industry.
- Experience with the functional aspects of a Health Benefit Exchange system or State Based Marketplace (SBM) systems.
- Experience in testing EDI 834 and Medicaid 8001 transactions.
- Experience in the development of automation scripts using Selenium, QTP etc.
- Hands-on experience in backend database testing on DB2, SQL, PostgreSQL or any other enterprise database systems.
- Experience in the development of automation test scripts using Selenium, QTP, etc.
- Demonstrated strong technical testing skills using SQL to perform complex DB queries
- Experience with defect -tracking/management tools such as JIRA.
- Demonstrated experience with industry standard Quality Assurance best practices for Agile and Iterative SDLCs, testing methodologies, version control systems, implementation, and deployment activities.
- Experience in system testing, data warehouse migration testing, data integrity testing and data transformation related testing