Our client is seeking a Subject Matter Experts to provide Project Management Office (PMO) specialist services to support the client PMO in managing IT deliverables, development of IT project plans, work planning, PMO resource management, internal and external reporting, IT policy and compliance, and stakeholder’s management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the PMO Director in implementing IT project standards, governance framework and execution methodologies for the IT department.
- Manage program level Lessons Learned Repository, conduct project review meetings, program level risks and issues register.
- Act as liaison between technical and business staff in implementing standards across the IT organization.
- Develop IT standards guide in the areas of project management, application development, quality assurance and security.
- Garner contributions from Project Managers, Development Team, QA Team and Security Team to ensure that the standards developed meet best practices. Implement project standards across all projects in the portfolio.
- Prepare consolidated material from project reports for weekly and monthly review, prepare and distribute monthly IT PMO reports to senior management.
- Coordinate IT projects, releases, requirements gathering sessions, training and the development of information system documentation efforts.
- Review and provide written comments for deliverables designed by contractors and ensure the deliverables address all business and functional requirements as expected.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in the IT industry directly related to supporting Project Management Office (PMO) or enterprise IT organization processes.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with preparing presentations, reports, tables, graphs, and observations for technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience in conducting JAD sessions with business owners, technical staff and stakeholders to gather requirements, draft requirements and design documents, manage project artifacts and repository.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile project management methodologies.
- Proven strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with managing multiple priorities and tight timelines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with business users, managers, technical, non-technical, and leadership staff.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related Discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience providing IT technical or business analysis services for complex technology projects in the healthcare industry.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in providing enterprise IT PMO services including planning, designing and the development of advanced systems or applications.
- Experience as an analyst developing and maintaining a repository of technical and functional operations documentation, and collaboration with functional and technical teams to ensure efficient operations of core processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of State-based health insurance market place, specifically Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Medicaid policies.
- Extensive PC skills including Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Experience with business process modeling, analysis, tooling, documentation and stakeholder communication.
- Working knowledge of organizational change management including principles, methodologies and tools.
- Prior hands-on experience in preparing technical, functional and analytical presentation materials for senior management.
- Familiarity with various traditional and innovative project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.